Information Technology and Systems
University of Washington Tacoma, WA
Develop lesson plans, prepare lectures, and lead discussions. Feedback given both orally and in writing.
- Teach a 3-course Risk Management Series (Organizational Information Assurance, Building an Information Risk Management Toolkit, and Establishing and Managing Information Assurance Strategies), HCI (human computer interaction), and Web Design and Programming.
- Teach courses in the new MCL (Masters in Cybersecurity and Leadership) program
- ITS/CSS Lecturer Search Committee
- iTech Fellows 2013 (lead author)
- MCL Course Development (501, 502, 503, 505)
- ITS Course Development (461, 462, 463, 490 [HCI])
- Faculty Advisor for Internships, Independent Research Projects, Directed Reading
Professional Continuing Education
University of Washington Seattle, WA
Primary individual in charge of all backend development for three risk management courses delivered on the Coursera platform.
- Developed all writing assessments, quizzes, discussion questions, and official announcements.
- Moderated the discussion forums to answer questions and act as the primary point of contact for students.
- Coordinated with UW PCE staff and Coursera staff to troubleshoot issues as they would arise.